*This post contains affiliate links.*
With 7 more days until Christmas, the countdown is ON!
I have several Mama friends that sell for awesome companies. I love supporting and promoting them, so today I want to share what’s on my Christmas list and give a shout out to those Mamas!
1. Pure haven. Pure Haven is a toxic free company that makes everything from cleaning products to skin care, essential oils to baby body wash. I love, love, LOVE their skin care line! I feel good knowing the products I put on my face are pure and are helping my skin glow and reduce signs of age. My friend Amie sells for Pure Haven, and you can buy from this link here and connect with her on facebook here.
2. Crunchi. Crunchi is a local company to all you here in Palm Beach County. They are widely known for their toxic free and high performance makeup. Some favorites I like to purchase by Crunchi are their: body bars, sunscreen, and eye shadow. I will be receiving their foundation and concealer for Christmas, and I am very excited! Lianne Smith is passionate about educating women about how to live a toxic-free lifestyle. She has a great facebook group where she posts all kinds of helpful information. You can shop with Lianne here.
3. Norwex. Norwex is famous, and in my opinion, brilliant for their microfiber cloths. These bad boys (or good boys!) remove 99.9% of bacteria from a surface. With. Just. WATER. Whaaat? These cloths help reduce my costs of cleaning products and helps save the environment by using no more paper towels! My girl, Christy Thompson, is a Norwex consultant and is very knowledgeable about their products. You can connect with her here and shop on her website here. They currently have some sweet Christmas deals going on!
4. Noonday collection. This company provides sustainable jobs for men and women around the globe. They make beautiful jewelry, bags, and even Christmas ornaments! I own three pairs of their earrings and would love to own them all! You can connect with Caroline or Jessica by clicking on their names and shopping at their sites.
5. Beach body on demand. I must admit, I totally dug insanity, p90x, and especially t25. I wore those dvds out. As a mama on a run, I’m always looking for effective and timely ways to get my workout in. I love that beach body now offers their workouts by streaming them, and the options are numerous. Molly is an excellent Coach and loves to encourage women to make healthy lifestyle choices. You can connect with her here.
What’s on your shopping list, Mama?