Happy Fall, Mamas!
I hope you’re enjoying all things apple and pumpkin. I wanted to share some of our favorite fall traditions as a family!
- Painting pumpkins! Every year Mimi (my mom) buys the kiddos small pumpkins and they paint them. They serve as decor on our table for as long as they last. 🎨
- Visit a pumpkin patch! We love to visit the pumpkin patch by my parents’ house and get some family photos! 📷
- Attend a Fall Festival! Usually we go to my or my parents’ church and bounce on inflatables, take a hay ride, and dress up. 😂
- Baking together! We’ve made pillow pumpkin cookies and pumpkin muffins! The kiddos love to help, and of course lick the batter!👨🏼🍳👩🏼🍳
- Our annual trip to Georgia! Currently we are en route from the Sunshine Stare to experience some autumn leaves and quality time with good friends!
What about you, Mama? What are some of your favorite fall traditions as a family? I’d love to hear from you!